- Oatmeal cereal is high in fiber.
- Rich in B Vitamins and Vitamins E and K.
- High in antioxidants.
- Boosts immunity.
- Free from added preservatives, added sugar and artificial flavors
Age recommendation: Advisable for all ages above six months.
How to Prepare:
- Add 2 tablespoon of Oatmeal cereal to 1 cup of water and mix without lumps.
- Cook the mixture on a medium flame for at least 5-10 minutes.
- You can add breast milk or formula if you like.
- Serve lukewarm.
- Made in a facility that processes wheat and nuts.