Sprouted Sathumaavu / Sprouted Multigrain Mix
- It is a Whooping of 19 Ingredients out of which 9 is sprouted.
- Protein rich ingredients and may help as a weight gaining meal for kids.
- Sprouted pulses with a higher proportion of proteins, fiber, minerals and vitamins, including Vitamin D.
- It contains high calorific value.
- Fiber rich and easily digestible.
- It is safe for kid’s tummies as it is made with top-quality ingredients and under strict hygienic conditions.
Age recommendation: Advisable for all ages above eight months
Ingredients: Rice, Wheat, Ragi, Jowar, Roasted Gram, Green Gram, Black Gram ,Corn, Sago, Groundnuts, Chickpeas, Horse Gram, Cowpeas, Ajwain, Dry Ginger, Cardamom,Cashew nuts,Pistachio’s and Almonds.
How to Prepare: Mix 1 tablespoon of Sprouted Sathumaavu powder with 120 ml – 150 ml of water without lumps. Cook the mixture on medium flame for at least 10 minutes. If you find the porridge runny, then add less water according to your preference. Fruit Purees can be added to the porridge to make it sweet.