Dry Fruits Powder for Kids
Ingredients: Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Pistachios, Turmeric, Saffron and Nutmeg
How to use:
1. Wash your hands before preparing the food, make sure the utensils are thoroughly clean just before preparing the food.
2. Add one teaspoon of the powder in hot or cold milk, stir well and serve.
3. Add one teaspoon of powder in 100ml of cooked porridge, stir well and serve
Benefits of Dry fruits Powder for Kids
- A perfect addition to your child’s food and milk to increase nutrition and may help weight gain
- A powerful combination of almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios, turmeric, saffron and nutmeg
- Lovingly made at home in Doctor Mom’s kitchen
- It does not contain any added preservatives, artificial flavors, sugar or salt.
- They help in brain development.
- They are rich in phosphorous, vitamins and minerals and help in bone growth and development.
- They help improve the immune system.
- They enrich the skin resulting in a glowing skin.
- They act as effective anti inflammatory agents.
- They are rich in copper, calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
- Helps in healthy development of muscle, nerves and bones.
- Helps prevent anemia.
- An Immune boosting food.
- Helps prevent dry skin.
- Is high in dietary fiber.
- Acts as a good antioxidant.
It is rich in Vitamin C, Iron and Magnesium.
- Helps in easy digestion.
- Helps to attain a glowing skin.
- It helps sleep better.
- It is a natural antiseptic.
- It is effective cough and cold remedy.
- It is acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
This product is made in a facility which processes gluten and nut products.
DOES NOT CONTAIN ADDED SUGAR OR SALT, PRESERVATIVES OR ADDITIVES.