Dry Fruits Powder for kids
Ingredients: Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Pistachios, Turmeric, Saffron and Nutmeg
How to use:
1. Wash your hands before preparing the food, make sure the utensils are thoroughly clean just before preparing the food.
2. Add 2 teaspoon of the powder in hot or chilled milk, stir well and serve.
3. Add 2 teaspoon of powder in 100ml of cooked porridge, stir well and serve.
Benefits of Dry fruits Powder for Kids
- A perfect addition to your child’s food and milk to increase nutrition and may help weight gain
- A powerful combination of almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios, turmeric, saffron and nutmeg
- Lovingly made at home in Doctor Mom’s kitchen
- It does not contain any added preservatives, artificial flavors, sugar or salt.
- They help in brain development.
- They are rich in phosphorous, vitamins and minerals and help in bone growth and development.
- They help improve the immune system.
- They enrich the skin resulting in a glowing skin.
- They act as effective anti inflammatory agents.
- They are rich in copper, calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
- Helps in healthy development of muscle, nerves and bones.
- Helps prevent anemia.
- An Immune boosting food.
- Helps prevent dry skin.
- Is high in dietary fiber.
- Acts as a good antioxidant.
It is rich in Vitamin C, Iron and Magnesium.
- Helps in easy digestion.
- Helps to attain a glowing skin.
- It helps sleep better.
- It is a natural antiseptic.
- It is effective cough and cold remedy.
- It is acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
This product is made in a facility which processes gluten and nut products.
DOES NOT CONTAIN ADDED SUGAR OR SALT, PRESERVATIVES OR ADDITIVES.