Sprouted Ragi Powder
- It is high in fiber
- Easy to digest
- Rich in calcium
- Very good source of iron
- Can be used to make a variety of dishes
- Free from added preservatives, salt, sugar and artificial flavors
Age Recommendation: Advisable for all ages above 6 months.
Ingredients: Sprouted Ragi/Finger Millet
How to Prepare:
- Add 2 tablespoon of Sprouted Ragi Powder with 1 cup of water and mix without lumps.
- Cook the mixture on a medium flame for at least 5-8 minutes, until the porridge thickens.
- Any pureed fruit can be added for sweetness.
- Serve lukewarm.
- Made in a facility that processes wheat and nuts.
Storage and Shelf Life:
Ever product is prepared FRESH after the order is placed. The shelf life is 4 months from the Date of Manufacture.
Please transfer the contents immediately to clean , dry and airtight container.
Frequently Asked Questions – Sprouted Ragi Powder
Is sprouted ragi good for health?
Yes, Sprouted ragi are very good for health, as sprouting increases the Iron content by 10 times than normal ragi. Sprouting also helps the body to easily absorb nutrients and so sprouted ragi is very nutritious for babies and toddlers.
What is the difference between ragi flour and sprouted ragi flour?
In Sprouted ragi flour, the ragi is sprouted, dried under the sun, roasted and then ground into Sprouted ragi flour, while in ragi flour, the ragi is just roasted and ground into ragi flour. Sprouted ragi flour is nutritionally superior to ragi flour.
Why is sprouted ragi better?
Sprouted Ragi is nutritionally better as the sprouting increases the Iron content by 10 times than normal ragi. The vitamin, minerals and fibre content is also increased multifold. Also, sprouting helps the body to easily absorb nutrients.
Can ragi be sprouted?
Yes Ragi can be sprouted and sprouted ragi is one of the Super-healthy food fo babies and toddlers.