Little Moppet Foods’ Multigrain Drink Powder
Put your worries about your child’s nutrition to rest with this Health Drink for Kids. Start their day with a glassful of Multigrain Drink Powder from Little Moppet Foods.
Multigrain drink powder is loaded with essential nutrients from Ragi, Jowar, Bajra, Sesame seeds, Almonds, Cashew nuts and many more ingredients. Talk about packing a punch!
Just stir a spoonful of multigrain drink powder in their milk every morning and watch them gulp down the goodness of nature! It’s a real boon, especially on those picky-eating days.
So what makes Little Moppet Food’s Multigrain Health Drink for Kids so special?
- It’s a daily energy drink for kids that may help your child gain weight, build immunity, aid brain development, gain bone strength and boost muscle growth.
- It has No added preservatives, salt, sugar or artificial flavors
- It’s lovingly made by a doctor mom – not mass produced in a factory.
- It lets you (the parent) relax about their solids, something like an insurance against their love-hate relationship with food
List of Ingredients:
Bajra, Finger Millet, Jowar, Foxtail Millet, Barnyard Millet, Kodo Millet, Corn, Sago, Almond, Cashew, Pista, Horsegram and Sesame Seeds.
How to prepare Multigrain Drink Powder:
- Wash your hands before preparing food. make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean. just before preparing the food
- For babies who are 8 months – 1 year old: Add 2 tablespoon of multigrain drink powder to 1 cup of piping hot water and cook for 2 minutes
- For children above 1 year : Add 2 tablespoon of multigrain drink powder to 1 cup of piping hot milk
- Mix well and serve as porridge
Storage instructions of Multigrain Drink Powder
Storage and Shelf Life:
Ever product is prepared FRESH after the order is placed. The shelf life is 4 months from the Date of Manufacture.
Please transfer the contents immediately to clean , dry and airtight container.
It is a copyrighted and patented recipe and one of the best health drink for kids
If you are looking for healthy kid drink recipes, you can check it here – Top 10 Healthy Drinks for Kids