Little Moppet Foods’ Brown Rice Cereal
- Brown rice cereal is made with unprocessed brown rice, retaining all the original nutrients
- Is a rich source of Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, Niacin and Folate
- Contains several trace minerals like Potassium, Phosphorous, Calcium, Sodium, Iron and Magnesium
- It is extremely unlikely to cause an allergic reaction
- It is lovingly prepared by a doctor Mom and hygienically packed
- It does not contain any added preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or even sugar or salt
Ingredients: Brown rice.
Age recommendation: Advisable for all ages above six months.
How to Prepare:
- Add 2 tablespoon of Brown Rice Cereal powder to 1 cup of water and mix without lumps.
- Cook the mixture on a medium flame in a pan for 20-25 minutes or till it cooks well.
- Or it can be cooked in pressure cooker for 2-3 whistles.
- Breast milk or formula may be added.
- Serve lukewarm
- Made in a facility that processes wheat and nuts.