Little Moppet Foods’ Multigrain Drink Powder
Put your worries about your child’s nutrition to rest with this Health Drink for Kids. Start their day with a glassful of Multigrain Drink Powder from Little Moppet Foods.
Multigrain drink powder is loaded with essential nutrients from Ragi, Jowar, Bajra, Sesame seeds, Almonds, Cashew nuts and many more ingredients. Talk about packing a punch!
Just stir a spoonful in their milk every morning and watch them gulp down the goodness of nature! It’s a real boon, especially on those picky-eating days.
So what makes Little Moppet Food’s Multigrain Health Drink for Kids so special?
- It’s a daily energy drink for kids that may help your child gain weight, build immunity, aid brain development, gain bone strength and boost muscle growth.
- It has No added preservatives, salt, sugar or artificial flavors
- It’s lovingly made by a doctor mom – not mass produced in a factory.
- It lets you (the parent) relax about their solids, something like an insurance against their love-hate relationship with food
List of Ingredients:
Bajra, Finger Millet, Jowar, Foxtail Millet, Barnyard Millet, Kodo Millet, Corn, Sago, Almond, Cashew, Pista, Horsegram and Sesame Seeds.
How to prepare:
- Wash your hands before preparing food. make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean. just before preparing the food
- For babies who are 8 months – 1 year old: Add 2 Table spoon of powder to 1 cup of piping hot water and cook for 2 minutes
- For children above 1 year : Add 2 Table spoon of powder to 1 cup of piping hot milk
- Mix well and serve as porridge
Storage instructions of Multigrain Drink Powder
Immediately transfer to airtight containers. It lasts for 4 months when refrigerated. If stored at room temperature it will last for 2 months.
It is a copyrighted and patented recipe and one of the best health drink for kids
If you are looking for healthy kid drink recipes, you can check it here – Top 10 Healthy Drinks for Kids
Frequently Asked Questions
How are health drinks for kids consumed?
The Best way is to give Health Drink for Kids in form of milkshakes or milk drinks. You can add our Multigrain Drink powder to your kid’s milk twice daily
If your family has any history of allergy to nuts, it is safe to avoid since the mix contains nuts. If you are not aware of any such allergy in your family, and your child has never had nuts before – it is advisable to let your child have a taste of this Health Drink for Kids and wait for 3 days to see if there is any allergic reaction.
Can I add it to cow’s milk?
Yes you can add it to cow’s milk or buffalo’s milk. But do not add it to formula.
I am breastfeeding my toddler, can I still give him/her the Multigrain Drink Powder?
If you are breastfeeding your toddler, first of all kudos to you! Your toddler can still get the benefit of millets and nuts, just mix a spoonful in hot water and let him eat it like porridge.