- Little Moppet Food’s Instant Sprouted Ragi Mix is a nutritious meal for your baby and convenient for you to prepare
- It’s a combination of Ragi, Chana Dal and Elaichi makes it rich in proteins, calcium, iron and fibre
- It’s 100% safe for your baby since it’s homemade and has zero preservatives, artificial flavor, sugar or salt.
- It’s a great meal option when you’re on a holiday with your little one.
Ingredients: Sprouted Ragi, Roasted Gram and Cardamom (Elaichi)
Age Recommendation: Instant Sprouted Ragi Mix is advised for all ages above six months, but never as first food. Ragi can be given after introducing the first foods.
How to Prepare: Add 100 ml of boiled hot water to 1 tbsp of Instant Sprouted Ragi Mix powder and cover the bowl with a lid for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes stir well and serve.You can add a little bit of jaggery to give it a naturally sweet taste for toddlers and babies above 1 year.
Nutritional Benefits of Ragi:
- It is rich in natural Iron and Calcium.
- Ragi is one of the richest sources of Protein.
- It is rich in fiber and is a very filling food.
- Fibre in ragi helps with digestion.
This product is made in a facility which processes gluten and nut products.
DOES NOT CONTAIN ADDED SUGAR OR SALT, PRESERVATIVES OR ADDITIVES.