Ingredients: Wheat, Groundnut Oil, Salt.
Tastemaker Masala: Chili powder, Salt, Turmeric powder, Pepper, Ginger and Spices.
How to Prepare:
- Boil 180g wheat flour noodles in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
- Add the spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled wheat noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
- Noodles made of Wheat, which is suitable for kids and adults
- Rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and dietary fiber
- Comes with a taste maker made of spices
- Does not contain any MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors
Frequently Asked questions about Wheat Noodles
Are wheat noodles healthy?
Yes Wheat noodles are absolutely healthy for kids and the family as it contains with the goodness of whole wheat, which includes the nutritious bran, germ and endosperm parts of the grain. This wheat noodles does not contain any maida, flour enhancers, additives or preservatives.
Which are the healthiest noodles?
Noodles which are made from whole wheat, millets are the healthiest noodles. Little Moppet Noodles are one of the healthiest noodles available in the market as they are made from whole wheat, millets and without any preservatives or additives
What noodles are made of wheat?
Little Moppet Foods Wheat noodles are made completely whole wheat, which includes the nutritious bran, germ and endosperm parts of the grain. They are one of the healthiest noodles avaiable in market today.
How many carbs are in wheat noodles?
Little Moppet Foods Wheat Noodles has 74.7 g of carbohydrate and well within the rnage of you are in diet !