Ingredients: Noodles – Fortified wheat flour, Edible Vegetable Oil, Salt, and Purified water. Taste Maker – Chili powder, Salt, Turmeric powder, Pepper, Ginger and Spices
How to Prepare:
- Boil 180 g Noodles in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
- Add the Natural spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
- Noodles made of Wheat, also known as s suitable for kids and adults
- Rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and dietary fiber
- Comes with a taste maker made of natural spices
- Does not contain any MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors