Sprouted Sathumaavu / Sprouted Multigrain Mix
- It is a Whooping of 19 Ingredients out of which 9 is sprouted.
- Protein rich ingredients and may help as a weight gaining meal for kids.
- Sprouted pulses with a higher proportion of proteins, fiber, minerals and vitamins, including Vitamin D.
- It contains high calorific value.
- Fiber rich and easily digestible.
- It is safe for kid’s tummies as it is made with top-quality ingredients and under strict hygienic conditions.
Age recommendation: Advisable for all ages above six months
Ingredients: Rice, Wheat, Ragi, Jowar, Roasted Gram, Green Gram, Black Gram ,Corn, Sago, Groundnuts, Chickpeas, Horse Gram, Cowpeas, Ajwain, Dry Ginger, Cardamom,Cashew nuts,Pistachio’s and Almonds.
How to Prepare:
Wash your hands before preparing food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean, just before preparing the food
Mix 2 tablespoon of sprouted sathu maavu powder with 1 cup of water without lumps.
Cook the mixture in medium flame for 10 minutes or till it thickens. Fruit Purees can be added to the porridge to make it sweet.
Stir the porridge well and serve
Sprouted sathumaavu recipe for babies :
This product is made in a facility which processes gluten and nut products.
DOES NOT CONTAIN ADDED SUGAR OR SALT, PRESERVATIVES OR ADDITIVES.