- Sprouted Ragi powder is high in fiber
- Easy to digest
- Rich in calcium
- Very good source of iron
- Can be used to make a variety of dishes
- Free from added preservatives, salt, sugar and artificial flavors
Age Recommendation: Advisable for all ages above 8 months.
Ingredients: Sprouted Ragi
How to Prepare:
- Add 2 tablespoons of Sprouted Ragi Powder to 1 cup of water and mix without lumps.
- Cook the mixture on a medium flame for at least 5-7 minutes, until the porridge thickens.
- Any pureed fruit can be added for sweetness.
- Serve lukewarm.
Recipe using Sprouted ragi powder:
- Made in a facility that processes wheat and nuts.