Ingredients: Foxtail Millet (kangni/thinai), Barnyard Millet (jhangora), Kodo Millet (kodra/varagu), Little Millet (saamai/kutki), Toor Dal, Urad Dal, Cumin and Curry Leaves.
How to Prepare:
- Take 100 g of mix with 150 ml of water mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of curd. Mix well.
- Add chopped onions, coriander leaves, green chillies mix well set aside for 10 minutes.
- Take a ladle full of batter and pour from a height from outside in circular motion. Drizzle oil in the edges.
- Cook both sides and serve warm with chutney
- Start your day with the nutritional explosion of millets and pulses
- Particularly beneficial for diabetics since it does not contain rice
- Get hot and crisp dosas ready in just 10 minutes
- Free from added preservatives,additives,salt and sugar.