INGREDIENTS – Face pack for Acne prone skin
- Curry leaf
- Aloe Vera
How to use?
- Mix 2 tbsp Soundaryah’s Anti Acne Healing Face Pack in a bowl.
- Add sufficient water/yoghurt* to form a thick wet paste and leave the mixture aside for 2-3 minutes.
- Before application splash face with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
- Now apply the pack all over the face and neck area and relax for 15 minutes or till the pack is semi-dry.
- Wash off with lukewarm water in very gentle circular motions.
- Finally splash face with cool water to close off pores and pat dry.
- Use the face pack twice a week for active acne and once a week for lightening acne scars. Can be used daily for spot treatment on active pimples and scars.
To choose the perfect base for your skin use :-plain filtered water if the weather is humid and warm or your skin feels oily and sticky.-yoghurt if the weather is cold or your skin feels dry and stretchy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this sensitive-skin friendly?
Yes, all products from the Soundaryah Wellness Range are suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin as they are free from harmful chemicals and harsh preservatives!
However, if you have allergies, we highly recommend that you look into the list of ingredients and conducting a patch test 24 hours prior to use.
Can I use it along with my current skin-care routine?
Yes, of course! You can begin by replacing one or two products from your current routine with Soundaryah's chemical free alternatives. For instance, you can swap your bodywash for Soundaryah's Intensive Body Polishing Ubtan to begin with and use it daily or once a week until you completely get accustomed to it.
Is this suitable for daily use?
Absolutely! Soundaryah's Intensive Body Polishing Ubtan can be used daily to Clean , exfoliate and detoxifying skin naturally.
Is this suitable for dry skin?
Yes, the Soundaryah Wellness Range is suitable for all skin types. We suggest using different bases for different skin types to ensure that your skin is well catered to!
For dry skin, you can use milk or yogurt as a base to mix in the powder.
We recommend checking out "How-To-Use" section for detailed directions!
Can I use rose water as a base instead of water?
Over-the-counter/pre-packaged rose water has chemical preservatives that defeats the purpose of using all natural skin care.
You can try our DIY rose water recipe that is devoid of chemicals to use during your skin care rituals as either a binder or a toner.
Can I just premix a whole batch with water and store it in the fridge?
Using water to premix and store the product would need additional preservatives to ensure that it does not go bad in a few days.
The Soundaryah Wellness Range is completely preservative-free because we have removed all water content from our wellness blends, allowing for a potent, concentrated mix that can be diluted and used at your convenience.
Hence, we recommend mixing this product just before use.