Ayurvedic Herbal Bath Powder/Nalangu Maavu for boys is specially handmade to give him a chemical-free bathing experiencing.
Why must you start using our Ayurvedic Herbal Bath Powder/Nalangu Maavu for your baby boy?
- Helps to fight against inborn skin disease in boys.
- Best Skin toner
- Protects your skin from external skin infections like blemishes.
- Makes your baby boy smell good all day long.
- The presence of flavonoids helps to ease out body pains.
- Its cooling properties keep your baby boy’s skin cool and moisturized throughout the day.
- Acts as a cleansing agent for your boy’s body. Presence of vitamin A present controls excess oiliness of the skin.
Since most of the ingredients used in homemade bath powders contain antibacterial properties, they go a long way in preventing all skin infections. Usually, bath powders also called body wash and face wash powders are made with ingredients that have antibacterial and nourishing properties and keeps the skin blemish free.
Sadly the use of bath powders is slowly diminishing and nowadays younger generation generally prefer the only store bought soaps and body washes. I agree store bought body washes come attractively packaged and smell great but we should remember that they also come loaded with chemicals, artificial colors, and fragrances. Homemade bath powders also smell great if you add ingredients like white turmeric and rose petal powder. Once you get to know the benefits of herbal bath powders, we hope you will start using them regularly.
- Kasthuri Manjal (Turmeric/Curcuma longa), Poolan Kizhlangu (White turmeric), Rose petals, Aavaram Poo (Senna auriculata), Shenbagha Mottu (Champak/Magnolia champaca), Karbogha Arisi (Psoralea corylifolia), Korai Kizhlangu (Cyperus rotundus/Muthakach), Vetti Ver (Khus), Malai Nannari (Hemidesmus indicus), Poosanthu Pattai, Thirumanjana Pattai, Marikozhlunthu (Artemisia pallens), Maruvu (Marjoram), Green leaf, Vasambu (Acorus calamus/flagroot/sweet cane), Black stone flower (Kalpaasi), Athimathuram and Lavangapathiri Leaf (Brinji leaf).
- Please do a patch test on a small area of skin to check for allergies.
- For external use only on the body and face.
- Keep away from water. Use a dry spoon to scoop the powder.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of powder with water and apply over the body and face. Scrub gently.
- Rinse off with water.
Did you notice any visible difference in your baby boy’s skin after using our Herbal Bath Powder/Nalangu Maavu for Boys? Share your experiences with us in the comments section below.