- 100% Natural herbal ingredients.
- Made by a Doctor Mom
- Baby, toddler skin friendly
- Does not have artificial fragrance
- Handmade using natural herbs
- Best for both Dry and Sensitive skin types.
- Gives you best results when used regularly.
- Best Bath Powder for all.
Ayurvedic Herbal Bath Powder/Nalangu Maavu for girls
₹188.00 Prices include all taxes
MyLittleMoppet brings you all an Ayurvedic Herbal Bath Powder/Nalangu Maavu made using handpicked herbs and spices which are completely organic and handmade.
Why you must our Ayurvedic Herbal Bath Powder(a.k.a Nalangu Maavu)?
- Cleans The Skin Well
Homemade bath powders clean the skin well just equally well like store bought soaps. Soap foams so we think it cleans well but bath powders clean the skin well too if not better.
- Lightens Scars
Ingredients in bath powders like turmeric, sandalwood powder lightens scars really well if used regularly.
- Removes Unwanted Facial Hair
Regular use of homemade bath powders weakens facial hair and helps remove it if used regularly. But the time it takes to remove facial hair will vary from person to person.
- Prevents Skin Infections
Since most of the ingredients used in homemade bath powders contain antibacterial properties, they go a long way in preventing all skin infections.
- Makes Your Skin Glow
Bath powders act as a mild exfoliant and remove dead skin giving a nice glow to our skin.
Does our Ayurvedic Herbal Bath Powder/Nalangu Maavu smell good?
Obviously, Yes! we have used ingredients that have natural cooling properties and herbs that controls excessive bad odor. The presence of essential oils from many leaves used in this bath powder that surrounds you with pleasant, mild fragrance.
Ingredients we used:
- Turmeric/Curcuma longa, White turmeric, Rose Petals, Senna auriculata Champak/Magnolia champaca, Psoralea corylifolia, Cyperus rotundus/Muthakach Khus, Hemidesmus indicus, Cinnamon, Artemisia pallens, Marjoram Acorus calamus/flagroot/sweet cane, Black stone flower, Chinnoti Red Bay Leaf
- Apply a small amount of Nalangu Maavu on the upper part of your inner arm (at the crook of the elbow).
- Wait for 5mins and wash.
- If you don’t see or feel any irritation, you’re all set to use our Nalangu Maavu powder.
Did you notice any visible difference in your girl’s skin after using our Herbal Bath Powder/Nalangu Maavu? Share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
Its really good..
The texture is very nice and fragrance is superb
How many gms is this pack?
My daughter has mild eczema and dry skin. Please suggest, is it good to use Nalangu maavu for her?
Hi mam Wat is the difference between nalangu maavu for boys and girls powder? Thank u
How do you have to use this powder?
suit for 6 monh baby?