Ingredients: Ragi, Rice and Cumin.
How to Prepare:
- Take 100g of mix with 200 ml of water mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of curd. Mix well.
- Add chopped onions,Coriander leaves, green chillies mix well set aside for 10 minutes.
- Take a laddle full of batter and pour from a height from outside in circular motion.
- Drizzle oil in the edges.
- Cook both sides and serve warm with chutney
- Give your day a great start with nutritious, homemade Ragi Dosa
- A wonderful source of calcium, protein and carbohydrates
- Get yummy, hot dosas in just 10 minutes
- Free from added preservatives, additives, salt and sugar.