Ingredients: Rice, Toordal ,Urad dal, Bengal Gram, Chillies and Curry
How to Prepare:
- Add 200 ml of water to 100 gm of the adai mix.
- Mix well without lumps, add required salt and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Finely chop onions, greenchillies, coriander leaves, curry leaves.
- Add this to the batter and mix well.
- Spread sufficient batter on hot tawa and oil to the sides.
- Cook both sides well.
- Serve hot with chutney.
- A wholesome breakfast of proteins and carbs trusted by generations
- Makes hot, crisp & healthy dosas for your family, instantly
- No soaking, grinding, fermenting required
- It’s free of any added preservatives, additives and additional flavors.