Millet and Nuts Muffins Mix
- The mix is packed with good quality dietary fiber for healthy digestion
- Nuts and seeds provide healthy fats and healthy calories
- It contains an assortment of millet from the traditional Indian diet
- The mix is packed with protein-rich ingredients for healthy development in children
- Our mixes are prepared with top-quality ingredients and under the strictest hygienic conditions
Age recommendation: Suitable for all above the age of one year
Ingredients: Whole wheat flour, Pearl millet (Bajra), Finger millet (Ragi), Sorghum (Jowar), Barnyard millet, Foxtail millet, Corn, Soya, Peanuts, Almonds, Cashew nuts
How to Prepare the Millet and Nuts Muffins:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together 4 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
- Add 20 grams of jaggery to the mix and whisk to combine.
- Add 40 grams of the Millet and Nuts Muffin Mix and mix well.
- If the batter appears too dry, add another tablespoon of milk.
- The muffins can be baked or steamed, according to the instructions below.
- Grease 2 large or 3 small muffin cups with butter or ghee.
- Pour the muffin batter into the muffin cups.
- Place the muffin cups in a steamer and steam for 20-25 minutes on a medium flame.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C for 10 minutes.
- Place 2-3 cupcake liners in a muffin pan, or grease it with butter or ghee.
- Pour the muffin batter into the muffin pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for 20 minutes.
This product contains wheat, peanuts and soy.
IT DOES NOT CONTAIN ADDED SUGAR OR SALT, PRESERVATIVES OR ADDITIVES