- Little Moppet Food’s Instant Sprouted Ragi Mix is a wholesome meal and convenient for you(mom) to prepare.
- It’s combination of Ragi, Chana Dal and Elaichi makes it rich in proteins, calcium, iron and fibre
- It has zero added preservatives, artificial flavor, sugar or salt.
- It’s a great meal option when you’re on a holiday with your little one.
Ingredients:Sprouted Ragi,Roasted Gram and Cardamom [Elaichi]
Age Recommendation: Instant Sprouted Ragi Mix is advised for all ages above six months, but never as first food. Ragi can be given after introducing the first foods.
How to Prepare:Add 100 ml of boiled hot water to 1/2 tbsp of Instant Sprouted Ragi Mix powder and cover the bowl with a lid for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes stir well and serve.You can add a little bit of jaggery to give it a naturally sweet taste for toddlers and babies above 1 year.
Nutritional Benefits of Ragi:
- It is rich in natural Iron and Calcium.
- Ragi is one of the richest sources of Protein.
- It is rich in fiber and is a very filling food.
- Fibre in ragi helps with digestion.