Choco Ragi Carrot Muffins Mix
- The mix contains healthy carbs from finger millet and whole wheat flour
- It is packed with good quality dietary fiber to promote better digestion and prevent constipation
- The mix uses cocoa powder to make it appealing to kids
- Carrots add a natural sweetness and flavor to the muffins
- This product is a easiest way to include healthy calories in your child’s diet
- Our mixes are prepared with top-quality ingredients and under the strictest hygienic conditions
Age recommendation: Suitable for all ages above one year
Ingredients: Finger millet (Ragi), Whole wheat flour, Cocoa, Carrot powder
How to Prepare the Choco Ragi Carrot Muffins:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together 4 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
- Add 20 grams of jaggery to the mix and whisk to combine.
- Add 40 grams of the Choco Ragi Carrot Muffin Mix and mix well.
- If the batter appears too dry, add another tablespoon of milk.
- The muffins can be baked or steamed, according to the instructions below.
- Grease 2 large or 3 small muffin cups with butter or ghee.
- Pour the muffin batter into the muffin cups.
- Place the muffin cups in a steamer and steam for 20-25 minutes on a medium flame.
- Preheat the oven to 180 for 10 minutes.
- Place 2-3 cupcake liners in a muffin pan, or grease it with butter or ghee.
- Pour the muffin batter into the muffin pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 for 20 minutes.
This product contains wheat and is made in a facility which processes nuts.
DOES NOT CONTAIN ADDED SUGAR OR SALT, PRESERVATIVES OR ADDITIVES