Beetroot Banana Muffins Mix
- The Beetroot banana muffins mix is packed with good quality fiber from Kerala bananas, oats and wheat
- Beetroots add a natural sweetness and good color to the muffins
- The muffins promote better digestion and prevent constipation
- They are a good way to get fussy eaters to eat beetroot
- This product is an easiest way to include healthy calories in your child’s diet
- Our mixes are prepared with top-quality ingredients and under the strictest hygienic conditions
Age recommendation: Suitable for all ages above 1 year
Ingredients: Oats, Raw Kerala banana powder, Whole wheat flour, Sun-dried beetroot.
How to Prepare the Beetroot Banana Muffins:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together 4 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
- Add 20 grams of jaggery to the mix and whisk to combine.
- Add 40 grams of the Beetroot Banana Muffin Mix and mix well.
- If the batter appears too dry, add another tablespoon of milk.
- The muffins can be baked or steamed, according to the instructions below.
- Grease 2 large or 3 small muffin cups with butter or ghee.
- Pour the muffin batter into the muffin cups.
- Place the muffin cups in a steamer and steam for 20-25 minutes on a medium flame.
- Preheat the oven to 180 for 10 minutes.
- Place 2-3 cupcake liners in a muffin pan, or grease it with butter or ghee.
- Pour the muffin batter into the muffin pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 for 20 minutes.
This product contains wheat and is made in a facility which processes nuts.
DOES NOT CONTAIN ADDED SUGAR OR SALT, PRESERVATIVES OR ADDITIVES