Ingredients: Wheat, Pearl millet (Kambu), Groundnut Oil, Salt.
Tastemaker Masala: Chili powder, Salt, Turmeric powder, Pepper, Ginger and Spices.
How to Prepare:
- Boil 180g Noodles in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
- Add the spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
- Noodles made of Pearl Millet, also known as Bajra or Kambu, an Indian ingredient
- Rich in iron, calcium, protein and dietary fiber
- Comes with a taste maker made of spices
- Does not contain any added MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors