Soya Noodles – protein rich foods for kids
Ingredients: Noodles – Fortified wheat flour, Soya flour, Millet flour (Samai, Varagu, Kuthiravolly millets), Edible Vegetable Oil, Salt, and Purified water. Taste Maker – Chili powder, Salt, Turmeric powder, Pepper, Ginger and Spices.
Note – This packet of Soya Noodles contains the Fortified Whole Wheat which is not Maida. We use wheat which includes husk in it. The husk is also grinded along with the wheat to make the most nutritious noodles possible hence the ingredient fortified wheat.
How to Prepare:
- Boil 180 gm of Soya Noodles in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
- Add the spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
- Noodles made of soya, a great protein alternative for vegetarians
- Has zero cholesterol and is very low in saturated fat
- Comes with a taste maker made of spices
- Does not contain any added MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors