Ingredients: Wheat, Red Rice, Groundnut Oil, Salt.
Tastemaker Masala: Chili powder, Salt, Turmeric powder, Pepper, Ginger and Spices.
How to Prepare:
- Boil 180 g Noodles in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
- Add the spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
- Noodles made of red rice, whose red color indicates the presence of antioxidants
- Rich in fiber, manganese and iron and completely fat free
- Comes with a tastemaker made of spices
- Does not contain any added MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors