Ingredients: Wheat, Kodomillet(Varagu), Groundnut Oil, Salt.
Tastemaker Masala: Chili powder, Salt, Turmeric powder, Pepper, Ginger and Spices.
Note – This packet of Noodles contains the Fortified Whole Wheat which is not Maida. We use wheat which includes husk in it. The husk is also grinded along with the wheat to make the most nutritious noodles possible hence the ingredient fortified wheat.
How to Prepare:
- Boil 180g Noodles in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
- Add the spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
- Noodles made of varagu or kodo millet, known as a nutraceutical due to its medicinal benefits
- Is low fat and low GI; helps to curb diabetes
- Comes with a taste maker made of spices
- Does not contain any added MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors