Each pack contains 180 grams + 15 grams tastemaker masala
Ingredients: Noodles – Fortified wheat flour, Foxtail Millet Flour, Edible Vegetable Oil, Salt, and Purified water. Taste Maker – Chili powder, Salt, Turmeric powder, Pepper, Ginger and Spices
Note – This packet of Noodles contains the Fortified Whole Wheat which is not Maida. We use wheat which includes husk in it. The husk is also grinded along with the wheat to make the most nutritious noodles possible hence the ingredient fortified wheat.
How to Prepare:
- Boil 180 g Noodles in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
- Add the Natural spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
- Noodles made of Foxtail Millet, also known as s suitable for kids and adults
- Rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and dietary fiber
- Comes with a taste maker made of natural spices
- Does not contain any MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors
It's good. My kid enjoys it.But did not taste any different than wheat noodles. Request for bigger pack of the masala... As i prepare in small portions and this would require more masala