Get A Millet Kheer Combo for orders above Rs 1000
Welcome prosperity into your home with our special Pongal Offer!
The weather is getting warmer, and the atmosphere is getting festive!
This time of the year is synonymous with harvest festivals all over India, whether it’s called Pongal, Makar Sankranti, Bihu or Lohri. But what’s in a name? Like Shakespeare said, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet!
Sweetness is all around, in the form of laddus and other delicacies. And at My Little Moppet, we’ve also got something to sweeten this experience – a special Pongal Offer just for you!
From 12th to 18th January, shop for Rs. 1000 and above at Little Moppet Foods, and get our brand new Millet Kheer Combo worth Rs 149 absolutely FREE!
To know your prize better, here’s a look at everything that’s included in the combo:
- Millet Sathumaavu(50gm)
- Jaggery (50gm)
So let’s bring home prosperity this year – but hurry, offer ends on 18th January!
Get the Discount Coupon Code
Millet Kheer Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Millet Health Mix
- 1 tablespoon Jaggery powder
- 1 1/2 cup Almond milk ( You can use any plant or animal based milk)
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon dry fruit powder
- 1 /4 teaspoon cardamom powder
1. Take 2 tablespoon millet health mix in a saucepan.
2. Add almond milk to it and Whisk to get a lump-free solution.
3. Cook the mixture on low to medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
4. After start thickening, add the jaggery powder and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
5. Now add dry fruit powder and stir. Cook for another 1 minute.
6. Lastly, add ghee and cardamom powder, give a quick stir and put off the flame.