Weight Gaining Food for Kids
A Protein-Rich, Weight Gaining Health Mix.
When you want a calorie dense, nutrition-packed food for your child you just can’t go wrong with Sathu Maavu mix. Now you can also add another layer of health to this time-tested baby food – by sprouting the lentils in the mix. Little Moppet Food’s Sprouted Sathu Maavu Health Mix ensures that the nutrients are more easily absorbed by little tummies, thanks to sprouting. Each pack contains 200 gms
Features & Benefits
- Recommended Age: 6 months and all ages
- A Protein-Rich, Weight Gaining Health Mix
- We do NOT add any preservatives, artificial flavor, sugar or salt.
- An incredible blend of a whopping 19 ingredients, the Sprouted Sathu Maavu Mix is brimming with protein, calcium, carbohydrates, essential vitamins & minerals.
- Ingredients: Rice, Wheat, Ragi, Jowar, Roasted Gram, Green Gram, Black Gram, Corn, Sago, Groundnuts, Chickpeas, Horse Gram, Cowpeas, Ajwain, Dry Ginger, Elaichi, Cashew, Pista, Badam
- Sprouted pulses have a higher proportion of proteins, fibre, minerals and vitamins, including Vitamin D. And nutrients are more easily absorbed by the body due to sprouting.
- How to Prepare: Mix 2 tablespoons of Sprouted Sathu Maavu powder with 1 cup water, without lumps. Cook the mixture on medium flame for at least 10 minutes. Fruit Purees can be added to the porridge to make it naturally sweet.
Super Saver Pack
SUPER SAVER PACK
Get 400 gms at 10% off
Rs 798 – Rs 718.20
Sprouts ‘n’ Nuts Saver Pack
Buy this Saver pack and save Rs. 215 in this Order
Buy 3 Sprouted Sathumaavu for Rs.1197 and get 1 Dry fruits Powder FREE
I ordered this health mix and got it delivered within 2 days. Thank you for the quick delivery. Have tried this and my little boy simply loved it Thanks again for this nutritious health mix.
I have ordered the sathumaavu mix both normal and sprouted and have been feeding my baby for a month and there is a rapid weight gain. Thanks a lot for this wonderful product. This mix is really a boon for parents who are worried about baby’s weight. I suggested few of my friends to get this and they were happy too
I have tried both Sprouted Sathumaavu Mix and Sathumaavu Mix. My 8 months baby loves it. Many Many Thanks and god bless you! I am so happy that a Very nutritious and protein rich product is ready and available for a working mother. I have also tried the multi grain health mix, organic oats, I am happy to share that my baby enjoys when I feed them. Stay blessed! Thankyou once again !