Ubtan is a boon to the beauty industry, as it helps in enhancing the radiance and health of all skin types. It’s a traditional method of maintaining a healthy skin with no harmful chemicals. It is the beauty secret of royal women of ancient India. Now it has come in our hands too. Benefits of Using Ubtan
1. Regular usage of Ubtan can reduce tanning.
2. Ubtan has exfoliating effect, it eliminates dull skin cells and enhances the natural freshness, radiance and even tone.
3. It smoothens the skin and gives baby soft texture
4. Ubtan works as a lightening agent and helps in enhancing clear , brighter and healthy skin.
5. It tightens the skin and gives youthful look
6. Ubtan is a natural hair remover, the unwanted fine hair on skin will get removed and skin would become soft and smooth.
7. It’s a natural cleanser.
1. Removes Blemishes, sun tan, and warts. It also prevents and cures pimples, wrinkles and dry skin
2. It helps in exfoliating the skin and enhances the skin’s Brightness
1. Gives a blemish-free, naturally glowing skin by reducing the acne and scares.
2. Treats several skin ailments including eczema and insect bites.
Chick pea flour:
1. Chick pea has healing and exfoliating effect and works as a body scrub. This scrub
removes dry skin cells, dirt and oil, leaving your skin with gorgeously clean and
Age – 3 month+ , adults
- In a bowl, add 1/2tbsp (if for face) 2tbsp (if for whole body), and mix it with required quantity of milk.
- It should be neither too thick, nor too runny – just enough to spread over the skin smoothly.
- Apply this about 15-20 minutes before you take a bath.
- Let it dry (which is usually about 15 minutes).
- Wash your face. Avoid applying any face wash or soap, because the ubtan does the job for you.
Its always advisable to do allergy test before using any skin care product.
- Apply a small amount of ubtan on the upper part of your inner arm (at the crook of the elbow).
- Wait for 5mins and wash.
- If you don’t see or feel any irritation, you’re all set to use our ubtan powder.