Oats Ubtan scrub has the goodness of ubtan, the ancient traditional mix to enhance the
radiance and health of all skin types. Regular scrubbing of skin is necessary for healthy skin.
Scrubbing increases, the circulation of blood in the skin, which allows the toxins to break down
and aid the growth of new skin cells. This makes the skin more and more radiant and gorgeous.
- Oats has inflammatory properties and works good for all skin types.
- It is also clinically proven to heal dry, itchy skin. Oats cleanses, exfoliates, softens and
soothes the skin
1. Rice powder acts as a good scrub for silky, smooth and bright complexion.
2. It helps in cells regeneration, aids the production of collagen and improving the elasticity
of the skin. It also absorbs the excess oil and give healthy glowing skin.
1. Masoor dal is a best anti-acne ingredient and act as a natural remedy to cure many skin
2. It also adds glow to the skin, removes dark spots, and cures dry skin and pimples.
Age – 3 month+ and adults
Raw Rice, Oats, Masoor dal , Wild Kasthuri Turmeric Powder
- In a bowl, add 1/2tbsp (if for face) 2tbsp (if for whole body), and mix it with required quantity of milk.
- It should be neither too thick, nor too runny – just enough to spread over the skin smoothly.
- Apply this about 15-20 minutes before you take a bath.
- Let it dry (which is usually about 15 minutes).
- Wash your face. Avoid applying any face wash or soap, because the ubtan does the job for you.
Its always advisable to do allergy test before using any skin care product.
- Apply a small amount of ubtan on the upper part of your inner arm (at the crook of the elbow).
- Wait for 5mins and wash.
- If you don’t see or feel any irritation, you’re all set to use our ubtan powder.